Thursday, October 11, 2012

Abandoned?

This Blog Looks really abandoned. Lol...
The blog post is titled abandoned because I feel like I've ignored this blog.

Truthfully, yes I have but that's because I post on my other blog a lot more. THAT blog is my Hobby Blog and I post about random things on there.

Please CLICK HERE to check it out if you're interested.
I hope everyone who bothers to read this is doing alright and putting God First. He alone is awesome and worthy.

Life is going well for me and I can't complain. Once again, Follow my Other Blog to Keep up with me.

Here's a Picture of me from my last Birthday (August 2012), which I Blogged about in my other Blog HERE.

Take care y'all.
God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a comment if you wish to. I read each and everyone! Remember to "Subscribe to Post" if you want to get a notification for my reply to your comment...